Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes

Hello everybody! you are warm welcome in Good Thing For US on Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes, Messages for What's App, Instagram

Birthday Wishes Images, Quotes, Messages

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms
Birthday wishes images, quotes, sms
Hello everybody! you are warm welcome in Good Thing For US on Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes, Messages, and Sms for What's App.  Hey! Guys, how are you?  Are you well?  Hope you are OK and in fantastic mood.  So, guys we came back with a new post on Wishing Images of Happy Birthday Wishes Images for What's App, Facebook, Instagram and other social platform for sharing.  So, everybody stay tune with us read read the whole post.  Hope you will love this post of Wishing Images.


birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms

Guys! lets go towards our special post on  Happy Birthday Wishes Images.  Guys today, I will share you a story of Last Birthday Horror Story and it is very complicated and amazing story of a man named Rohan.  So, let's begin!

Last Birthday Horror Story

Rohan: “I don’t know what’s up with Mayank, he just doesn’t take his job seriously.  He took leave today too and now he is calling me to complete the work”. 

“Knock”, “Knock”

“Mayank”

“Knock”, “Knock”

I should go inside the room.


birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms


“Oh! Thanks friends”

Hi my name is Rohan and today is my birthday.   But since dad has died, I don’t celebrate my birthday.  And now I live with my mother and sister. 

One day my mother got a call in the morning and came to know that “Your husband has died in a car accident”. 

After the Birthday party, I said “OK friends now I should leave, it is getting late” and by the way thanks for the party.  Then my friends said me that “Come-on stay, it is only 12 right now”. 

I said, “No, my mom must be getting worried, she doesn’t like it when I stay out late and it is really late.”  You all live nearby but I have to drive 20 Km. 

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms


After completing the party, I was on my way and thinking that it’s already really late, it will be 1 by the time I reach home.  I told Sumit to let me go.   Afterward I got an idea and think that, “If I take the shortcut, I will reach hope early but people say that road is not good.”

There is a ghost of a woman because of which I have never seen anyone on going on that road at night.  I don’t know why people still believe in these superstitions. 

“Andheri Road”, this is the shortcut.

When I was driving, “I am felling sleepy!”  And I watched my watch that, “What is the time done?” 

Suddenly, I stopped my car and said “Oh god what I have done.”  I hit an old woman.  I came out from my car to take care that woman and said, “Mam are you alright”? 

She said, “My son…My son…”

Then I said, “What happened mam, tell me”.  She said, “He was is an accident, help me.” 

I shocked and asked, “Where is your son”.  She said, “Come on, he is there.”  

I went with her on the way and told that mam, “Your son doesn’t seem to be here”. 

“Mam… Mam…”,

I thought that “this doesn’t seem right; I should get out of here”.   And I sit in my car and talked to myself, “what happened there?”  “Who was that woman?”  “And where did she go?” 

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms


“I think I have made a mistake by stopping here”.

And as soon as I walked by that, my accident happened.

My mother was sleeping and suddenly she got a call.  She attended and said “Hello”.  So, he said hello, what is Mrs. Sharma talking about?  Then she said, “Yes, what is it?” 

“Your son was in an accident.”  But “Don’t worry he is out danger.” 

So guys, this is our story of Last Birthday Horror Story!


Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes and Messages for What's App, Facebook, Instagram.

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms
Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms
Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms
Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms

birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms
Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes for What's App, Facebook, Instagram

Tags

#birthdaywishes, #birthdaywishesimages, #birthdayimages, #wishingimages, #birthdayquotes, #birthdaymessages, #birthdaysms, #birthdayhdimages, #birthdayquotes, #fantasticbirthdayimages, #wishingimages, #happybirthday, #goodthingforus, #birthdaywishesforsister

Conclusion

So much in today's special, hope that you have liked this special part of Good Thing For US on Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes, messages for What's App, Facebook and Instagram. So, all my readers don't forget to share this special post of Wishing Images.  And thanks guys for stay tuned with us and to give your precious time with us.

See you soon!
Good Bye!

Last Updated:  October 3, 2019

COMMENTS

3/recent/post-list
Name

Indian Festivals,2,Motivational Quotes,3,Motivational Stories,1,Quotes on Life,1,Wishing Images,3,
ltr
item
Good Thing for US: Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes
Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes
Hello everybody! you are warm welcome in Good Thing For US on Birthday Wishes Images: Superb & Fantastic Quotes, Messages for What's App, Instagram
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgk5gcn5PQHWYj1q7zzqvuUrJP9VCZA7Pmt7DiHdXKyhyphenhyphenE46UqkZGZKpLOjy5iO7kcivn2VUSC-2BAQpckj3io1ABWZZe9aKbO5Cjp1HxgAS530X-2eRgYHIa5-c8AXZY4jmcrhpVMnmFI/s1600/birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms+%25283%2529.webp
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgk5gcn5PQHWYj1q7zzqvuUrJP9VCZA7Pmt7DiHdXKyhyphenhyphenE46UqkZGZKpLOjy5iO7kcivn2VUSC-2BAQpckj3io1ABWZZe9aKbO5Cjp1HxgAS530X-2eRgYHIa5-c8AXZY4jmcrhpVMnmFI/s72-c/birthday-wishes-images-quotes-sms+%25283%2529.webp
Good Thing for US
https://goodthingforus.blogspot.com/2019/09/superb-birthday-wishes-images-quotes_20.html
https://goodthingforus.blogspot.com/
https://goodthingforus.blogspot.com/
https://goodthingforus.blogspot.com/2019/09/superb-birthday-wishes-images-quotes_20.html
true
4833115316361438925
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content